Our returns policy lasts 30 days – you can apply for a refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving your online order or making a purchase in store. You can return your product for store credit, a refund to the original payment method, or exchange it for a like-for-like product.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it i.e. unused and in it’s original packaging, with no visible signs of wear or use. We also require a receipt or proof of purchase; if you do not have this, we may be able to find your receipt with your credit/debit card details that you used to pay with, so please have these on hand.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from any refund given. If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Damaged/Faulty Goods: In the unlikely event that an order arrives damaged or faulty, or a product purchased in-store turns out to be faulty, we will replace or refund the damaged or faulty goods subject to stock availability. Please email email@example.com or call us on 01483 951283 within 5 working days of receipt of the goods or in-store purchase.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted/Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Personalised and/or customised products, including refills, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of any reusable sanitary pads or reusable face masks, or products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them. These include but are not limited to – sanitary products and safety razors.
- Perishable goods such as food are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, and will be deducted from any refund given for online orders.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the items you wish to return, whether you’d like to exchange the product(s) for a like-for-like item(s), exchange for store credit, or return for a refund, along with the receipt for the original purchase of the item(s).
2. Send item(s) back to us at this address: Bare and Fair Ltd, 52 The Peacocks Centre, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6GD. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s)
3. Once we have received your returned item(s) and verified they are in a satisfactory condition, we will issue a refund/exchange as requested. Processing times for refunds may vary depending on the card used.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please email email@example.com or use the contact form on our website.