To keep refilling safe and hygienic for everyone, we follow refilling ‘best practice’ and encourage our customers to do the same:
- Thoroughly clean and dry containers before refilling to avoid contamination from residues or water.
- Ensure the container you are refilling is fit for purpose ie is not broken and has the appropriate closure.
- Refill like-for-like eg washing up liquid in a washing up liquid bottle.
- Remove old product labels before adding new ones, to avoid any confusion over the contents.
- Refill with clean and/or sanitised hands and equipment.
- Do not leave caps/closures off containers any longer than required.
- Store refills in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
FREE DELIVERY over £40 🙂 Our next local delivery run is 6/6/23 DismissCookie Consent with Real Cookie Banner