Vegan Food Wraps – 3pk
A set of 3 reusable food wraps made in the UK from organic cotton and vegan plant wax. The wax is a by-product from the food industry that would otherwise be thrown away; it is palm oil free. Wash and reuse again and again as an alternative to cling film.
Size of wraps:
Small – 20m x 20cm – Perfect for half an avocado or to cover a small bowl.
Medium – 25cm x 25cm – Ideal for sandwiches and unused vegetables.
Large – 30cm x 30cm – Great to cover large dishes, wrap bread, leafy greens or a melon.
Instructions: Out of the package, these wraps are ready to go. You don’t have to wet them. Warm the wraps with the heat of your hands and mould and seal around food, a bowl or a plate etc. Store food at room temperature, in the fridge or the freezer.
- Between uses, wash with cold or lukewarm water and gentle washing up soap and allow them to dry naturally. With love and care your wraps will last at least 6 months-1 year.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher, microwave oven, direct heat or high temperatures. Allow food to cool slightly before covering and avoid placing hot food directly on your wrap. Keep away from all sources of heat and open flame.
- Not suitable for those with pine or related allergies.
- Do not use with raw meat or fish as wraps cannot be washed at a high temperature.
- At end of life, wraps can be home composted.
Composition: Vegan Wax (olive wax, sunflower wax, rice bran wax, sumac wax, Castor bean oil (organic) Pine rosin grade WW), 100% organic cotton.
Packaging: Cardboard wrap.
Only 3 left in stock