Keep food fresher for longer with this plastic-free alternative to clingfilm. Great for sandwiches, salad, bread, cheese, leftovers, proving dough or covering bowls. Expertly blended with jojoba oil and pine resin, beeswax makes the wraps waterproof but breathable, and is also naturally antibacterial. Reuse for up to a year and fully compostable at end of life!
A great value set of 3 reusable beeswax wraps: x1 Large (40x30cm), x1 Medium (30x30cm) and x1 Small (20x20cm).
Handmade in the Surrey Hills by a local bee farmer.
Please note fabric patterns vary and will be selected at random.
Ingredients: Cotton, Jojoba Oil, Pine Resin, Beeswax.
Directions for Use:
- Wrap around food or a container, moulding the wrap using the heat of your hands for 30 seconds.
- Keep away from heat, naked flames and direct sunlight.
- Not suitable for washing machines, microwaves or dishwashers.
- Do not use with raw meat or fish.
- Clean with cool water and a small amount of washing up liquid and leave to dry between uses.
- Can be used in the fridge or freezer.
There are no reviews yet.