Refilling Best Practise
To keep refilling safe and hygienic for everyone, we follow refilling 'best practise', and encourage our customers to do the same
- Thoroughly clean and dry containers before refilling to avoid contamination from residues or water.
- Ensure the container you are refilling is fit for purpose i.e. is not broken and has the appropriate closure.
- Refill like-for-like e.g. washing up liquid in a washing up liquid bottle.
- Ensure any old labels are removed before putting new product label on, to avoid confusion over the contents.
- Refill with clean and/or sanitised hands and equipment.
- Do not leave caps/closures off containers any longer than required.
- Store refills in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, and out of reach of children.