Our photo competition has now closed - many thanks to everyone who entered!
Award-winning local photographer Cheryl Catton will be judging all the entries and picking our 3 winners very soon. Watch this space to find out who has won our 3 zero waste hampers........
#ImGettingBareAndFair Photo Competition
Full Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is Bare and Fair Ltd (company no. 11737374) whose registered office is at 79 Hawthorn Road, Woking, GU22 0BG.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bare and Fair Ltd and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://instagram.com/bareandfair.co and http://facebook.com/bareandfair, full terms and conditions are at https://bareandfair.co/pages/imgettingbareandfair
- How to enter:
a) Post a picture of you and/or your fave Bare + Fair product on Instagram or Facebook.
b) Add this hashtag:
And tell us why you shop with us.
c) Tag us using the social media handles @bareandfair.co (Instagram), @bareandfair (Facebook).
6. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed, with no limit on the number of entries any one person can make.
7. Closing date for entry will be 1st October 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Bare + Fair Ltd reserves the right to remove, request the removal of, or report any content or entries they deem to be inappropriate or offensive.
10. Bare and Fair Ltd cannot be held responsible for any content submitted as part of the competition that is deemed to be inappropriate or offensive.
11. The prize is a hamper of Bare + Fair products worth £75. There are 3 prizes to be won. Bare and Fair Ltd. reserves the right to choose the contents of the hampers.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The contents of the hampers may differ from promotional pictures used to advertise the competition. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
12. Selected winners may not win more than 1 prize each.
13. Bare + Fair Ltd. is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. Three winners will be chosen by an independent judge appointed by Bare and Fair Ltd.
15. The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. Bare and Fair Ltd will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Bare and Fair Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, all entrants agree to the use of his/her name and/or the name of his/her Facebook/Instagram account and the content of their competition entry (image/picture and caption) in any publicity material that Bare and Fair Ltd deems appropriate during and after the competition.
20. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. Bare and Fair Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
25. Bare and Fair Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage